There is nothing at all additional annoying than to have your laptop or computer freeze up soon after startup but if it does there are ways to correct it. There are many different good reasons why this could take place that can contain owning defective components these types of as obtaining a free link between the computer system motherboard and components, having an contaminated driver, obtaining defective application which can include remaining infected with a virus, or owning a bugged running program which suggests your operation process may well be corrupted.
If your laptop or computer freezes right right after startup listed here are the issues that you can try out to get your computer system to react. Make absolutely sure that you do these techniques in buy.
1. Set your procedure in clear boot and then reboot your technique
2. Click on get started and in the look for box type misconfig and strike enter. If the process prompts you for a confirmation like a password, just form it in and simply click continue on.
3. On the Basic tab click on selective startup.
4. Below the selective startup obvious the checkbox that says obvious the load startup things.
5. Find the Providers tab
6. On the prompt Conceal all Microsoft Expert services click on this check out box and simply click disable all.
7. Click on alright and when the procedure prompts you to do so chick restart
8. If your technique starts off up and you are operating the functioning programs Windows XP or Home windows Vista you will have to have to utilize the algorithm divide and conquer in get to detect the Microsoft provider that is producing your laptop to freeze on startup.
After you have the startup freeze difficulty solved you will will need to verify the registry by executing these points.
1. Click on on start and style REGEDIT in the research box and hit enter.
2. The registry key that you really should be looking for is HKEY_Nearby_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlFiles Process
3. In get to delete any small or copy versions for DOS names you need to established the NtfsDisabled8dot3NameCreation to the selection 1.
If your laptop freezes at startup or just after startup do not routinely assume that it requires to be reformatted. If you are not pc savvy and do not want to test to correct it oneself you can possibly call a qualified laptop or computer mend technician to arrive to your area to correct it or you can consider it to a pc repair technician. Possibly could be pretty expensive. Occasionally just turning it off and allowing it sit for at minimum 30 minutes you will find the issue solved when turning on the personal computer all over again.